Friday, May 2, 2008

Black Goblin Mask



Here is the finished mask from my post back in February. If you look closely you can see it in the February post off to the right of my desk, naked and waiting. It was a lot of fun, but certainly more time consuming than I remember paper mache to have been. Although perhaps I wasn't quite the perfectionist then that I am today!

I apologize for the lack of quality in the photograph. I took the picture practically on a whim and didn't bother to bring the thing into better lighting. I was just pleased that it was finished and snapped the shot. This mask was not created to be used. If you notice, there isn't anything attached to it for wearing. It really was meant to be a test piece. I had an idea in my mind and needed to get it out. Et voila!

No comments: