Monday, May 26, 2008

BRING Recycle Fair


Yesterday I worked the BRING Recycle Fair with some fellow Eugene Etsy artists. This was only the second month that this event has been going on so the scant dozen vendors was quite a showing to last months four! I believe that at least half, if not more, of the vendors are on Etsy. My favorite part was the networking. I enjoyed chatting with artists I had not yet met and am crossing my fingers that a little something comes of the business card and email addresses I passed out. We shall see!

Our little vendor lane:
Photobucket

Pam with a customer who bought one of her wrist cuffs.
Photobucket

Same customer with a traveler in their pack!
Photobucket

Pam's booth:
Photobucket

Susan's little hidey-hole:
Photobucket

Novena's record table:
Photobucket

My table with my other-wise unadvertised upcycled bags.
Photobucket

Susie with the MECCA display.
Photobucket

This was Mari's stand. I fell in love with her "Things With Wings."
Photobucket

* I know nothing about html... as you see I can't get it to stop underlining! And... I was unable to upload smaller photos this time. Even after I shrank them they uploaded too big to show everything on those that were taken horizontally. Please forgive me! I may try to fix it some day but for now I'm tired of playing with this thing!

2 comments:

Aly- Bliss Monkey Studio said...

Candice, great blog! Thanks for saying hi. PS we just got two kittens from Cat and Dog rescue last night. We are so happy! They are so darn cute. Post more kitten photos on your blog?

Cheers!
Aly
The
Red

melissa said...

Hey I didn't know this was going down. I must of missed it in the weekely.

Sounds fun! Nice write up!
Have a great weekend, hopefully some sun!

Melissa