Monday, April 28, 2008

My work in town...

With a little leg work I am beginning to get my work out and about in town. Last fall I was able to create some adorable magnets for the Sweet Life Patisserie . I have updated their collection several times since then. The magnets have gotten cuter and more refined since then. This is the most recent collection I brought to them:

I also recently was able to get my appliqued onesies into Sweet Potato Pie. Tony and Vincent and I stopped in there yesterday to touch base and check on the onesies. I was thrilled to see one of my creations hanging in their window as I approached the shop! (Must remember to take a picture and insert it here!) The onesie in the window was my adorable angel wing one. This is what it looks like:



Some other popular ones there are the raven,

and the ice cream cone.


I have also done some customed appliqued onesies. I created this dolphin set for a woman searching for a hawaiian themed new baby-boy gift set.


I created this raven for someone looking for a "sweet" raven. The dark raven above of course owes it's existance to this little pink girl! I made a matching burpie to go along with this.

No comments: